2019 Sep Intake Full Scholarship
2019 Sep Intake Full Scholarship
I. Supporting Category, Duration, Instruction Language and Major
1. This program supports master and Phd students for 2019 September Intake.
2. Duration: 3 academic years.
3. Instruction Language: English
4. Major: Master/Doctoral Program in Agricultural Engineering
Master/Doctoral Program in Control Science and Engineering
Master/Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering
Master/Doctoral Program in Food Science and Engineering
Master/Doctoral Program in Power Engineering and Engineering Thermo physics
Master/Doctoral Program in Traffic Engineering
Master/Doctoral Program in Mechanical Engineering
II. Scholarship Coverage
The university covers tuition fee, accommodation, monthly allowance and comprehensive medical insurance. Each scholarship recipient will get extra 10000 CNY as the allowance for all the academic years
III. Application Requirements
1. Applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificates for four years or above, and have an actual overseas residential record for at least two years over the last four years (by the end of April 30 of the application year).
2. Applicants must apply from abroad. Requirements may be flexible on an individual basis if the applicant is an outstanding new graduate from other universities in Jiangsu and is recommended by his or her graduating school.
3. Applicants should be in good health according to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China.
4. Applicants should have a good knowledge of and friendly attitude toward China, abide by laws and regulations, and have no criminal record.
5. Applicants should have good grades that meet the enrolment requirements of the TSP program.
6. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation to prove that applicant’s performance at school and academic capabilities are well qualified for further education in Jiangsu.
7. Applicants from non-English speaking countries should submit a valid proof of English proficiency.
8. Master program applicants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree and be 30 years old or under. Doctoral program applicants should have obtained a master’s degree and be 35 years old or under.
IV．submit application documents before April 30. Required documents include:
1. Application Form
2. Personal statement (500 words above);
3. Endorsed education certificate and transcript;
4. A copy of passport and relevant residential certificates;
5.Health certificate or Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
Please note that the physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
6. Proof of no criminal record;
7. Certificate of English language proficiency for applicants from non-English speaking countries (TOEFL 80 or above/IELTS 6.0 or above);
8. Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors;
9. Study plan with a minimum of 800 words;
10. Other supporting materials (if available, such as certificates of awards and training, etc.).
Applicants must submit scanned copies of the materials mentioned above at the time of application. Original copies must be submitted at the time of registration. Please notice that all submitted documents will not be returned.
V. Contact Information